Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Currently...

Happy Tuesday Blog Readers! I hope your Tuesday is going terrifically :)

I'm currently remembering just how much will power it takes to stick to a diet lifestyle change.


I’m currently experiencing a caffeine "high" from the attaya (tea) I drank tonight. Three rounds of sugary, caffeine-y goodness tasted great, but man am I wired right now...

I’m currently still full from dinner with friends. 

I’m currently grateful to a co-worker for switching after-school library duty with me so I could take care of some paperwork at the embassy this afternoon. I'm also currently grateful to another co-worker for going with me today EVEN THOUGH the embassy decided not to let me do what I needed to do. No. Now I have to TAKE MORE TIME off from work to go on Thursday, but it's ok because I can say that I'm also currently grateful to the sweet lady that's going to sub for me while I go BACK to the embassy Thursday morning.

I'm currently taking a break from grad school work to write this blog post. Why? ...because my brain feels fried right now. BUT I know that once everything's turned in this Friday, I won't EVER have to be a student again, unless I go crazy and sign up for another degree :)

I'm currently downloading the season finale of Bones from iTunes. ...love this show!

I'm currently planning a fun blog post. Some other Dakar ladies issued a "challenge" to document "What I Wore This Week." We're starting tomorrow. I guess that means I'll actually have to put effort into it, huh? :)

I'm currently looking forward to Kids Club tomorrow. We're talking about frogs, so you know it'll be awesome :) 

I'm currently smiling about a conversation I had with my mom a few minutes ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment