Saturday, April 13, 2013

The 57th Dear ______ Post


Dear Comps Exam, I found out this week that I passed you. What a relief that was!

Dear People Magazine, You’re my guilty pleasure. I love reading you. You’re one of my first purchases in the airport when I get back to the U.S. So imagine my delight when a sweet co-worker brought me 3 (yes, 3!) she’d bought and read while on a trip over the break. Yay for light-hearted-no-thinking-necessary reading :)

Dear Psych (the t.v. show), Can we say HUGE cliffhanger?! I mean, we all knew it was coming eventually, but still…

Dear Counting Pennies, Did you know that you’re sometimes a difficult concept for kids to understand? Almost every year, I find that counting nickels and dimes are easier for my students. Odd...

Dear Saturday Market, You were good to me today. Normally I'm lucky if I can find one thing that fits and is in my price range. But today, I racked up. I found 4 long sleeved tops and a skirt. And I only paid about $12 for all of them. Yay for cute and cheap clothes! :)

Dear Strawberry Cake with Strawberry Frosting, You are my favorite cake and you're my dessert of choice tonight for dinner. 

Dear Cooler Temps, We've been having you the past couple weeks. It's been so nice having temps in the low 70s, allowing me to break out our long sleeved shirts, socks, and blankets. Thanks for giving me a break from the heat. I know you won't last long, so I'm definitely going to enjoy you while you last.

Dear James 1:5-7, You are verses I've read many times before, but for some reason you stuck out to me this past week. Thanks for opening my eyes a little more. Thanks for being the reminder that I needed.

Dear This Week, You have been really, really good. Thanks for that :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment