Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday




This week I’m listing some of the little things I’m thankful for, like...
  • a team that's here from the States being able to take back mail for me. I’m sure the Alabama Teacher Certification office will be happy for this one too.
  • that same team being willing to teach Kids Club next week!
  • finally finding a way to teach "counting American coins" so my students would understand.
  • a friend who's fluent in French helping me by making a couple phone calls and helping me figure out some paperwork (some of it in French) for something I needed help with.
  • 4 new long sleeve shirts found at the market this past weekend :)
  • a new workout video I downloaded on iTunes. Oh my goodness, is it kicking my tail...
  • 2 packages that came in the mail this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment