Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Currently

I'm currently wearing a short-sleeved shirt and capri's and am freezing. Oh my word, I'm still not used to having A/C everywhere :)

I'm currently planning to cook dinner for my parents later this week. What's on the menu? Homemade fried rice and spring rolls. Yum!

I'm currently wearing glasses to drive again. Hello far off things. It's nice to actually be able to see you for a change :)

I'm currently still in shock over an answered prayer that occurred yesterday. What is it? Stick around. You'll find out later this summer :)

I'm currently having my faith restored in humanity :) I've encountered quite a few angels in disguise this week. Praise The Lord for people that listen to Him and do His will.

I'm currently excited about going to Louisiana next week. I get to visit with some people I haven't seen since I was in middle school. And I'll also get to make a side trip to the Duck Dynasty guys' warehouse since we'll have some extra time to kill. I can't wait! :)

I'm currently recognizing the significance of tomorrow. Happy Birthday America! I really like you! :)

I'm currently remembering the dream I had last night. It's the second time I've dreamed this exact dream. And both times it's been so incredibly realistic. I wish I knew the meaning behind it...

I'm currently enjoying more and more Southern Gospel music. I love hearing those old hymns. They seem to be the songs I'm singing to myself more and more. I guess being back in an area that incorporates them into their worship so much has rubbed off on me. I still wouldn't call it my favorite genre of music, but I still do love to hear it :)

I'm currently liking being able to go through a drive thru at a restaurant and get a large cup of water with lots of ice. It's been nice not having to worry about whether the water and the ice was filtered and safe to drink or not. Sometimes it's the little things in life that mean the most...

I'm currently considering growing out my hair. I've always preferred it short, but lately I've been toying with the idea of keeping it long. Hmm... What do you think Blog Readers? :)

I'm currently wearing my BELIEVE necklace. I've gotten a few compliments and a few questions about the reasonings behind it. Why do I like it so much? ...because I am choosing to believe in the fulfillment of promises God has given me. I am choosing to believe in prayers being answered. I am choosing to believe in all of these even though they haven't happened yet. Why? ...because I believe in a God that I can trust in completely, knowing that He'll always fulfill His promises and answer His children's prayers according to His perfect will.

No comments:

Post a Comment