Monday, July 15, 2013

Currently

Currently

I'm currently realizing I only have a little over 3 weeks 'til I leave for Dakar. Where has the time gone?

I'm currently feeling blessed to have family members like the ones that have let me spend the whole weekend with them :)

I'm currently still smiling about last night's service. I love being able to share my heart for Dakar Academy and Senegal. 

I'm currently feeling extremely blessed at the love I've been showed by churches this summer while working to raise my missions budget. I've been treated like family at each and every one. And last night's church was no different.

I'm currently glad for the contacts I've made as a result of traveling around and speaking at churches. God knows how to put just the right person in our lives at just the right time. He's cool like that :)

I'm currently excited about tomorrow. I get to spend the day with  my brother, sister-in-law, and niece.

I'm currently also excited about having (getting?) freshly pedicured toes tomorrow :) 

I'm currently looking forward to my trip to Memphis, starting tomorrow, exploring a city I've never been to, and seeing a good friend I haven't seen in close to a year.

I'm currently also looking forward to a week from today. Why? That's when my family leaves for our family vacation! :)

I'm currently gearing up for the drive back to Alabama. I leave Georgia today, heading to pick up my aunt, and then on to see my parents, siblings, and niece!

I'm currently being honest when I admit that I think I missed my niece more than any of the rest of them :)

I'm currently struggling a little. I can tell people all day long to just trust in God, to have faith, and He'll answer your requests. But I'm struggling at doing that myself. Why is this seeming to be a case of being easy to say but hard to do?

I'm currently grateful for my God. I'm so thankful that He loves me no matter what. ...even when I'm admitting struggles like the one above.

I'm thankful for my Mama. I'm thankful for her incredible listening ear and advice giving self. I am definitely blessed to have this lady as my Mama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment