Saturday, July 13, 2013

The 70th Dear ___ Post

The 70th Dear ____ Post

Dear Trip to Louisiana, I so enjoyed you! Thanks for being such a fun trip...one I know I'll remember forever!

Dear French Market in New Orleans, We stopped at you before leaving Louisiana Wednesday. You definitely didn't disappoint. Thanks for being a highlight of my trip.

Dear Georgia, You'll be the 9th state I've been to this summer and where I'm headed in a few hours. 

Dear Photos, I had a sweet and talented lady offer to take you for me this past Thursday. The previews I've seen so far are absolutely AMAZING! I love them! 

Dear ESL Teacher, You're what I'll be starting in August. It still seems unreal at times. I'm so excited about this new adventure in teaching!

Dear Good and Clean TV Shows, There aren't very many of you left on anymore. That makes me sad. Come on entertainment industry, you can do better than this, can't you...

Dear Memphis, You're where I'm headed next week. I can't wait! :)

Dear Friend I Haven't Seen in Close to a Year, We get to see each other Wednesday! I'm so excited!!

Dear Birthday, You're what my aunt will be celebrating tomorrow. I so love that woman!

Dear M&Ms, You're going to be part of my topic of discussion at a ladies' ministry meeting I'll be speaking at this coming Tuesday night :)

Dear Dakar, I miss you. ...just so you know.

Dear This Weekend, I'll get to spend you staying at my aunt and uncle's house while in GA. I'm looking forward to spending time with family, and speaking at a church that treats me like family :)

Dear Chik fil A, I think you're the restaurant I miss most while being in Dakar. And after being home for a month already, I'm finally going to be able to eat your chicken-y goodness today for lunch :)

Dear Missionary, What an amazingly awesome job you are! You're such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment