Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Currently

Currently

I'm currently in West Monroe, Louisiana, home of the Robertson family from Duck Dynasty. We went by their warehouse yesterday, but sadly they weren't there. We did get to take some pictures and check out the gift shop, and pick up some fun souvenirs.

I'm currently full from breakfast. Our hotel had some amazingly delicious breakfast options.

I'm currently drinking good ol' 2% milk. Oh homogenized calcium-rich awesomeness, I've missed you.

I'm currently gearing myself up for the 5 hour drive to Des Allemands, Louisiana. 

I'm currently looking forward to seeing a sweet couple that I haven't seen in a little over 15 years. 

I'm currently grateful for and blessed by people (and church families) like this couple...people who've stuck by me the past 4 years, offering continuous prayer, encouragement, and support. 

I'm currently thinking back to a conversation I had with my mom the other day. I so thankful for the closeness we share, for the advice she gives, and for the love and encouragement she so freely shares. 

I'm currently thankful for air conditioning while in Louisiana. It's been hotter than Dakar. There have been crazy high temperatures and humidity the whole time.

I'm currently enjoying this time with my parents. It's something I'll cherish for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment