Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Currently

I'm currently sitting at a local fast food restaurant bumming their free wifi until it's time to go to the dentist so he can finish the work he started yesterday.

I'm currently happy with my new (improved) smile. So I know once everything's finished today, I'll really love it!

I'm currently experiencing a minor reaction to the lidocaine injections they gave in my mouth yesterday. ...so doesn't feel good :( But it'll be worth it in the end. I know it.

I'm currently listening to a guy a few tables over talking on the phone. He's ridiculously loud. I wonder why people do that... Do they not care if everyone around them can hear their conversation? I don't get it...

I'm currently full from breakfast. I had the joy of treating my grandparents and my dad to breakfast this morning. I love getting together with them, hearing stories of "days gone by," and talking about the Lord.

I'm currently thankful for the rich, Christian heritage I have. I feel so blessed to have grown up with such incredible role models, in my parents and grandparents. ...such a blessing!

I'm currently counting down 'til a few dates. There are 4 days 'til my niece's first birthday party, and me leaving for my trip to Orlando. There are 6 days 'til my birthday. There are 8 days 'til my niece's first birthday. There are 10 days 'til I leave for Dakar. I could probably go on and on...

I'm currently looking forward to my trip to Orlando. My mom and I are going to get the chance to go on a road trip together and spend some awesomely valuable time together. And I'll get to go to General Council and hang out with some A/G buddies. All in all, it's going to be a great trip. And I can't wait! :)

I'm currently excited about getting the chance to visit Animal Kingdom while in Orlando. A super sweet person is paying for the tickets for my mom and I to go. I've always wanted to go. Plus I figure this'll be the closest to Africa I'll ever get my mom, so I'm going to live it up :)

I'm currently double-checking my shopping list. Tomorrow, I'll be shopping for the last of the supplies I need to take back to Dakar with me. Here's hoping for good sales and finding everything on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment