Friday, July 19, 2013

Currently

I'm currently enjoying my trip to Memphis. What a fun city!

I'm currently enjoying spending time with a good friend here in Memphis and am glad we were able to meet up here.

I'm currently resting in my hotel room 'til time to head out a little later to explore some more.

I'm currently looking forward to having more good BBQ tonight for dinner. Memphis does know their BBQ :)

I'm currently feeling a little sad that I have to leave tomorrow. While it'll be nice to get back and see my family, I'm still sad to leave the land of vacation behind...

Although, I won't be leaving it behind for long. As a matter of fact...

I'm currently looking forward to our family vacation at the beach next week.p and spending time with the 5 people I love the most :) 

I'm currently excited for my dad. Since all non-tenured teachers were handed pink slips at the end of the school year, he'd been searching for a new job. Naturally, since nothing was coming he was feeling rather discouraged/defeated. Then he got the call last night, saying the job was his! Praise the Lord for answered prayers!!

I'm currently thankful for the friendships God has placed in my life. It's nice to know I have friends spread out (almost) all over the place. ...people that have enriched my life in some way (and hopefully the reverse too). I'm thankful that I can call these people friends.

I'm currently happy and content with my life. I've been blessed with so much and am so grateful for the people, the opportunities, even the things, God has brought into my life. And I'm thankful for the happiness and contentment He's helped me realize I possess. 

I'm currently realizing that in 18 days I'll celebrate my birthday! It's the big 2-8 and I so don't feel it. I guess that's a good thing, huh? :)

I'm currently realizing also that in 22 days I'll leave for Dakar. Where did the time go? It seems like it was just yesterday I was closing up my classroom, saying goodbye to friends, and packing for my summer trip. This summer has been a busy one for sure. But I've enjoyed every minute of it.

I'm currently claiming the promise in Proverbs 3:5-6. He never said we'd understand it all. We don't have to. We just have to lean on Him and trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment