Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Currently...

I'm currently sitting here in the library at school, waiting 'til 5:00 comes so I can go home. The kids are great. It's an easy job, but I could totally use a nap. Ha! :)

I'm currently wishing I could be with my family this Christmas. Of course, I was already wishing that, but now with this latest news, I'm wishing it even more so.

I'm currently looking over my plans for the rest of this week. I can't believe we only have a week and a half before Christmas Break. And since I don't have to give exams (just help my students study), next week is going to be a breeze...

I'm currently finished with my Christmas To Do List, which is my list of things to do in Dakar during Christmas Break when no one's around... And as lame as it may sound, I'm actually looking forward to checking off the things on my list. Most of the things on the list are things I've done before, or things I just have put off and just never have gotten around to doing. So I'm looking foward to having this time to do them.

I'm currently planning to finally decorate for Christmas when I get home tonight. I've been too tired or busy to do it 'til tonight. I'm hoping that decorating will put me in the Christmas spirit, since that hasn't really hit yet...

I'm currently happy I got to see one of my students from my first year in Dakar. Her family moved away a few years ago, so the little third grader that I remember is now almost as tall as me. ...such a sweet girl (and such a sweet family)!

I'm currently hungry and wishing I could have some of my mom's good ol' southern home cooking :)

I'm currently thinking I may make some soup for dinner tonight. Maybe I can pretend it's cold outside and I need it to warm up with. Ha! :)

I'm currently happy with how my classroom door turned out. We're having a door decoration contest at school and 3 of my students wanted to decorate my door. It turned out really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment