Saturday, December 14, 2013

Currently

I'm currently counting down the days 'til I see my family. I only have 4 more days 'til I see my parents and 5 more days 'til I see my brother, sister-in-law, and niece. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see them again! :)

I'm current sitting in my living room with only my Christmas lights on. I just finished reading my Bible and am about to get ready for work. I love being able to get up early enough to get everything done with time left over to just relax. ...especially when Christmas lights are around :)

I'm currently glad I baked my cakes this weekend instead of waiting until tonight. Today's going to be a busy one.

I'm currently looking forward to my class parties tomorrow. Then we'll have a party in Kids Club on Wednesday. ...got to love pumping kids full of sugar and then sending them home. Ha! :)

I'm currently reading through the Nativity story. I'm in awe every single time I read it. I hope I'm always like that.

I'm currently looking forward to our Bible Study Christmas party tonight. I have loved getting together with these ladies each week, learning more about the life of David and the Word of God.

I'm currently looking forward to my lighter work load this week. Bring on the perks of being a non-exam-giving teacher :)

I'm currently planning to start this week working with the other ESL teacher on our order for next year's supplies. It's crazy to think that it's already almost time for next school year. Time is just flying by!

I'm currently thankful for the pictures my brother posted of our (extended) family's Christmas festivities yesterday. It helped me not feel quite so far away. My two favorite ones...


No comments:

Post a Comment