Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hello November!


Hello November 2014! You are officially 2 days old today. Where has the time gone? 

Anywho... I'm planning on saying Hello to a few things this month, like...

1) leaves changing colors


I took this picture on my way home yesterday. Don't worry Mom. I wasn't driving. I stopped to take the picture. I just love that you can see the leaves changing colors. That's one of my most favorite parts of Fall. I love it!

2) school holidays 


Can I get a big huge AMEN for 4 whole days off this month?! We have 1 day off for Veteran's Day and 3 days for Thanksgiving. Yay for breaks!! :)

...and more importantly than getting the day off from work is the actual reason why we get them off in the first place.

3) Veteran's Day


Thank you to the men and women who fought, and are still fighting, for our freedom. Thank you for giving up so much to help our country. Thank you for your bravery, your honor, and your service. Thank you!

4) Thanksgiving in America - my first since 2008


One of the biggest things I missed while overseas was spending Thanksgiving with my family. This will be my first Thanksgiving with my family since 2008! So I'm going to soak it all up this year :) 

5) a mini vacation


Yay for a vacation! It won't be a long one, but it'll be just right! We're going to Mobile, to see the Navy vs South Alabama football game, visit friends, and just enjoy getting away and getting a "change of scenery."

6) starting my Christmas shopping

I am not a fan of Christmas shopping at the last minute, especially now that I truly did test on the crowds at the stores during that time of year. So I'm looking forward to starting my Christmas shopping early, and hopefully not having to brave the madness in the days leading up to Christmas :)


...all images in this post were found on Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment