Saturday, November 8, 2014

The 124th Dear _____ Post

Dear Craft Fair, You're happening at my church today. I'm heading there in a little while. I'm long forward to browsing and maybe even buying a Christmas gift or two.

Dear Day Off From School, You're going to happen this Tuesday. Can I get an amen? :)


Dear Skype, I've said it before, but I want to say it again. You are such a great invention!

Dear Selfie, I took you yesterday while waiting for my friend to get on skype. Normally I'm not a selfie fan, but I ended up with one (after I edited it to black and white) that I really liked. 


Dear Gray, You keep popping up in my hair and I think you should know... You're not welcome. So just stop multiplying and please... Do feel free to leave.

Dear Pluviophile, I learned your definition the other day. I wonder how many people have actually heard of you. I know I hadn't before the other day...


Dear Gas Prices, Wow! You've come down so much! $2.65 near home. Please continue on this downward trajectory. We so appreciate it!

Dear Dumb and Dumber, You came on tv last night, so my mom and I watched some of you before heading to bed. I don't think either one of us have laughed that hard in a long time :)

Dear Missing Dakar, You're what's on my mind right now, especially knowing that my Senegal missionary (lady) friends are at the women's retreat this weekend. I so miss the closeness of friends there...

Dear Ministry, You're what I'm called to. You've changed forms for me over the years. But you've always been there (here). I'm humbled that God feels I'm worthy to work in you. I'm grateful that He's equipped me with the skills and talents necessary to work in the various forms of you. And I pray that I continue to do well at all He has for me to do.

And last, but certainly not least...

Dear Melted, You're what happened to my heart when I looked at what a student had drawn on her whiteboard yesterday during the 2 minutes I'd given them to "free draw." And for all you naysayers out there... She totally did this all on her own. I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment