Thursday, November 6, 2014

Made Me Smile

I do a photo a day challenge, working my way up to 365 photos. 

Today's prompt was, "Made Me Smile." So I decided to go through the photos on my phone and post a few I've found that have made me smile recently, like...

...spending Father's Day with my favorite guy.


...a fun day with a friend.


...remembering this little one saying Love you Zizzie :)


...seeing the love shared by this Granny and her youngest granddaughter.


...getting to give this little lady a chair I happily brought all the way from Senegal.


...getting this Happy Birthday message from my 2nd "family."


...hanging out with my favorite 2 year old at her birthday party.


...seeing the joy felt by my dad at being able to eat this seafood feast :)


...hearing my (now) boss tell me she wanted to hire me as a Special Educstion teacher.


...hearing this little one tell me she wanted a fowers :)


...getting mail from a really close friend who's in Senegal :)


...experiencing Fall for the first time in 6 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment