Saturday, November 1, 2014

The 123rd Dear ____ Post

Dear November, Welcome! I'm so happy to see you. You will hold days off from school, even cooler temps, a day to honor our veterans, Thanksgiving, and a mini vacation. 

Dear Personal Day, I took you yesterday so I could take my dad to his doctor's appointments yesterday. Birmingham traffic is absolutely ridiculous, so my mom wisely chooses not to drive in it. So I took my book and camped out in the various waiting rooms to study all day.

Dear Last Class, You're what I'm taking today, in order to get my first level of licensing with the Assemblies of God. Here's hoping all the information I've studied has stuck in my brain :)

Dear Super Nervous, You're how I feel about the above-mentioned class. Well, I guess I should say I'm more nervous about the test that follows the class. Eek!

Dear 2.5ish, You're how many hours it'll take me to drive to Evergreen, the city where today's class is located. It's a good thing God likes me, because I've got a lot to talk to Him about on my drive :)

Dear Living in Dakar, I so miss you. I know I'm where I need to be - where God wants me to be - but I still miss you. Just sayin...

Dear Pumpkin Chai Latte, You are my new favorite Starbucks item. You are the perfect blend of deliciousness. But I must say... I'm glad there are no Starbucks where I live/work. You are far too expensive and unhealthy to consume too often :)

Dear Alphabet Soup, You're the name of a new series I'm doing on my blog each week. It's been fun trying to come up with my A to Z items each week!

Dear Pizza and Hogan's Heroes marathon, You're what my parents and I had last night. Wild night, huh? 

Dear Halloween, I am so glad you're over. I've said it before... If you were only about little kids in cute costumes, candy, and fun, it'd be one thing. But I just don't get all the scariness, the horror, the gore, the witches and zombies and demons, all of that...

Dear Shake it Off, You're what I need to learn to do more often when someone does or says something that hurts me. I have such a hard time with this though. I'm just thankful that God is patient with me and is willing to work with me, teaching me this lesson over and over again.

Dear Sundays, I always look forward to you each week. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me this week!

Dear T-shirt I Want To Buy, I found you online yesterday. I'm just trying to decide if the $23 is worth it or not :)


Dear 37 Degrees, You're how cold it was when I left my house at 5:45 this morning. Brrrr!

Dear Cutest Cat Ever, You're how I'd describe this picture of my niece that my brother sent me yesterday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment