Friday, February 16, 2018

My Favorite Brother

Here's one of my all time favorite people. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

This guy is my brother, Josh. And I think he's pretty awesome :)

Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, outdoor

He's an awesome husband! I pray I get a guy even half as great as him one day.

Image may contain: 5 people, including Debra Nichols and Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, people standing, wedding, flower and outdoor

He's an awesome Daddy. I love seeing the love he has for his two girls.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup and indoor Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 2 people

He's a big goofball and I love that! I love how he makes me laugh all the time!

Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, indoor and closeup

Our family wouldn't be complete without him.

 Image may contain: 5 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling

He brings so much joy to my life. I'm so blessed to be able to call him my brother.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols

And now that I've gone on and on about him, I think I will end this post by saying a big ol' HAPPY BIRTHDAY from across the ocean, to my favorite brother.

Love you Bubba :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today I'm joining ErikaAndrea, and Narci and for their weekly Friday Favorites fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment