Monday, February 26, 2018

Day in the Life

It's time for another Day in the Life.

For this post, I'm sharing my day from this past Friday.

~ 6:45~ 

I woke up, stayed in bed, read a bit from James, and then played a game for a bit on my phone, before getting out of bed at 6:45. 



~ 7:30 ~ 

I got to my classroom around 7:30 and packed my bag for Olympics. I always keep extra water and first aid stuff, tissues, stuff my students might need, and my lunch, in my bag.


 

~ 8:00 ~ 

At 8:00, we all gathered at the fire pit outside for Opening Ceremony of our school Olympics. And of course, I took my obligatory group photo of my kiddos before we headed that way :)



We got our faces painted to show team spirit :)



~ 8:30 ~ 

First up were races. We cheered on our siblings, friends, classmates, and teammates, as they raced in the finals first thing.



~ 9:00 - 10:00 ~

Then we either participated in a bunch of events, ourselves and we watched others participate during our breaks. 


 



~ 12:00 ~ 

Since we had a break at that time, this guy and I decided to eat our lunches and then check out some of the other events going on too.



~ 1:00 - 3:30 ~

We had a few events left in the afternoon.



Once my crew was finished, I watched the rest of our oldest High School boys do the High Jump. Oh my word, these kids are talented!
Image may contain: 2 people, people playing sports, shoes, sky, basketball court and outdoor
Photo Credit for this goes to one of my co-workers, Tim Austin.

3:30 - 5:30

Once I left work, I went straight home to take a nap. Afterwards, I decided to check my email. And I'm so glad I did because I found out that I had FINALLY raised my missions support. And not just 100%. I raised even more than is required! Isn't God great?!




~ 6:00 - ??? ~

I then went to deliver my crockpot to a friend who needed to borrow it for the next day. And while there, she invited me to stay for dinner. Free food and a nice chat with a friend? Sounds good to me :)




After dinner, I did my nightly devotions.



Then I prepped my living room for the construction work that would be taking place this week. (ugh!)




And then I ended my night (quite lately, I might add, since I took a nap and had caffeine at dinner) with a Skype call to my Mama :)




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today I'm participating in two different link-ups.

Want to join in on the fun? Click one of the links below.


The Daily Dime | tazandbelly.com
* Kristin *

DITLnewgreenNF
* Julie * Jenn *

2 comments:

  1. I love that your school had the Olympics! That's so fun! Thanks for linking up with us. It was fun to read about your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us!!! Olympics at school sounds like so much fun! :) Congrats for exceeding your support goal!!! Hope to see you again in March! xo

    ReplyDelete