Wednesday, February 7, 2018

CURRENTLY

Happy Wednesday Y'all

Today I'm joining Anne for her monthly Currently link-up.

Image result for currently

Want to know what I'm currently up to? 

Keep reading :)

I'm currently FINISHING up the sorting process in my apartment. It's been a project I've had in mind for a while. But I'm finally getting it done. There's no big reason for doing it, other than I've realized that I've held onto some stuff far longer than I should have. And if it can be used far more by someone else, then why keep it? So go me! :)

I'm currently SUBSCRIBING to the Olive Tree Verse a Day through their app. I've enjoyed letting that be the first thing I look at on my phone in the mornings. It's such a nice way to start my day.

I'm currently WISHLISTING things I'd like to grab while in the States this summer. At the top of my list are a few food items (pecans!), followed shortly thereafter by a few fun school supply items for my class (supplies, books, games, toys, etc.).

I'm currently WATCHING different youtube videos of Special Education teachers and their classroom set ups. I'm trying to decide how I want to arrange my classroom for next year. Since my student make-up will be a bit different next year, I know I'll need to change things up a bit. So I've been looking for inspiration.

I'm currently HEARTING (LOVING) this job of mine. I love teaching these kids God have placed in my classroom. I love that this schooling option exists for them here in Senegal. And I love that God is allowing me to be just a small part of that.

And since it's my blog and I can do what I want... I'm adding a few more items to my Currently list :)

I'm currently PLANNING out my lessons for the rest of the school year. Or at least, I'm mapping out what I'm planning to teach each month. I may have to tweak my schedule a bit here or there. But for the most part, I think it'll save me so much more time to plan ahead like this.

I'm currently LOOKING FORWARD to Kids Club this afternoon. We're continuing with our Olympics themed unit. Today we're talking about being Champions in Christ. And I have a super fun game planned too :)

I'm currently RAISING the last of my missions support so I can have my budget fully raised. I only need $61 more in monthly commitments to be fully funded. So close!! 

So what about you?

What are you currently up to?

3 comments:

  1. I love that YouTube can teach you pretty much any and all things - such a great idea to watch videos of classroom setups to get ideas for your own! And I LOVE the Olympics - so fun to incorporate it into activities with your kids.

    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you really love your job! It's not something everyone can say.

    -Lauren

    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete