Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Q & A Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Everybody!

Today I'm doing a Q & A I saw floating around the blogging world a while back.

Image result for Q & A

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

This is an easy one. I've always, for as long as I can remember, wanted to be 2 things... A teacher and a mom. Now while the second is looking less and less likely due to my increasing age, I know I've at least accomplished the first. I love being a teacher! It is my passion and my calling. And I'm so blessed to be able to call myself a teacher! I love it!

What is the hardest thing you've ever done?

my dad's funeral

Although, if I'm being completely honest, I'd have to say that it has actually, probably been harder to live without him for the past almost 3 years :(

If you could be an Olympic athlete in any sport, which sport would you choose?

Figure Skating - It's a bit ironic, though, considering I have never been ice skating :)

Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains?

the mountains

Would you rather the ability to be invisible or be able to read minds?

I think I'd rather the ability to be invisible. While occasionally, being able to read minds would be nice... There are other times that it would so not. However, having the ability to be invisible would always be awesome. Think of the fun you could have :)

What was your all-time most favorite Christmas gift?

One Christmas, some friends pooled together their resources and bought me a flight home for Christmas. My dad was pretty sick at the time and we really didn't know how much longer he'd be around. That was such a special Christmas with my family!

Besides God, who has influenced you most in life?

my mom

Are you a morning or a night person?

I'm a morning person. My brain starts shutting down around 10 pm :)

How do you like to spend a rainy day?

At home, curled up on my couch, with a good book in my hand

Do you believe in ghosts?

just the Holy Ghost :)

Coffee or Tea?

Coffee is disgusting. Only tea for me.

What's your favorite worship song?

This changes periodically. But at the moment, my top 3 are:
1) More Than Conquerors 
2) No Longer Slaves
3) Oceans

What's your favorite hymn?

In The Garden

What brings you the most joy?

I love this job I have. I love that I'm on the mission field. I love that I can teach this class that I dreamed of having. I love that God has expanded this class. And I love the joy that comes with the anticipation I have for the future of this class. So to wrap up this super long answer... What brings me the most joy? Doing what God called me to do.

If you were sent to live on a deserted island for 3 months, what 3 things would you bring with you? You can't say food or people.

1) my Bible
2) a knife (for protection and for an eating utensil)
3) a big blanket (for warmth, shelter, and maybe even protection)

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

My goal is to still be teaching this class. And while it would be nice to be married/have kids of my own, I'm thinking that's probably a bit unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment