Friday, April 6, 2018

5 Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Y'all

Spring Break is almost over.

And I'm all like...

Image result for meme sad spring break is almost over

Just kidding :)

I'm back in my classroom working today, rearranging, planning, prepping, etc., getting things ready for my crew to come back to school tomorrow. 

I must say, I've missed these faces...

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing

Anywho, I've been working for a few hours and I've gotten tired of looking at my To Do List. So, I thought now would be a good time to take a break and share a few of my favorite parts of my role of Teacher to these kiddos :)

~ one ~ 

Their smiley, positive, upbeat attitudes are definitely a favorite. For the most part, our classroom is always a happy, happy place. I love that about my crew :)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting

~ two ~

And speaking of upbeat, happy faces... Their goofiness is definitely a favorite as well. I love getting to see their unique personalities. They can almost always bring a smile to my face. They're pretty awesome like that :)

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, selfie Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing

~ three ~

Seeing their love for reading is a favorite as well. 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

~ four ~

Seeing their friendship and love of one another is a definite favorite as well. I love seeing how much they each care for each other. It makes my teacher heart so happy :)

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing

~ five ~ 

I just love being their teacher. It is definitely my most favorite position I've ever taught. It took a lot to get to this point, to be in this classroom. I'm so incredibly grateful for all the Lord did to provide for these kids through the opening of this class. And I absolutely cannot wait to see what all God has in store for these kiddos.

Image may contain: 5 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, people sitting

After all...

They're my favorites.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Today I'm joining AprilNatashaand Christina for their 5 on Friday linkup. 



And I'm also joining ErikaAndrea, and Narci and for their weekly Friday Favorites linkup.


No comments:

Post a Comment