Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tuesday Talk

Happy Tuesday Y'all

Today I'm joining Ashley and Erika for their monthly Tuesday Talk link-up, where we all come together and talk about anything that's on our mind.


 And today, what's on my mind was some of the prompts from the #PSLoveMe Challenge. So that's what I'm writing about today.

In case you don't know what it is...

The #PSLoveMe Challenge is a fun photo/writing challenge, which I'm using to help me stop being so critical of myself, and instead focus on loving, embracing, and learning who I truly am... A beautiful creation of God.

Typically one would take a photo a day and share that on social media. But I'm changing it up a bit and instead, I'm  sharing one or two (or maybe sometimes more than that) of the prompts at a time on here.

And today I'm sharing Prompts 8 - 13.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Prompt 8 - Share a scar.




See that spot circled on my tongue. It's the scar on my tongue from a dental appliance (for lack of a better word) I had to wear when I first got my braces. And yes. It was just as ridiculously painful as you're probably thinking. 

Prompt 9 - Share something beautiful.



I love when I have freshly painted toes. I've never really considered my feet beautiful. And I feel like my toes are short and not so pretty. But throw on a coat of pretty nail polish and I love 'em. But in the spirit of total honesty, I must say this is an old picture. My toes are so not painted at the moment and totally not beautiful enough to share on here. Just sayin' :)

Prompt 10 - Share a secret.

Hmm... Obviously, I'm not going to share any juicy secrets. That wouldn't be the wisest idea since this is a public site. Right? But I will tell you a random fact that most people don't know about me. So it's kinda sorta a secret. Right?

In college, I passed Russian History with an A+. But I passed US History with only one point to spare. I seriously thought I was going to fail US History. Sad, huh? ;)

Prompt 11 - Share a smile.

Image may contain: 5 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, people sitting

How about 5 smiles instead? Ah, I love these kiddos and all the joy (and smiles) they bring to my life. My life is so much richer because of the blessings of this crew. 

Oh and Reese's make me smile too, of course ;)

Prompt 12 - Share a flaw.

Image result for procrastination

Oh my word, am I such a procrastinator. I'm so bad about this. And I always have been. Sure, I've tried to improve over time. But alas, I've kind of accepted this as a flaw that's stuck to me and won't let go :)

Prompt 13 - Share a quote.



One of my biggest passions in life is raising awareness for Special Education, and all that it entails. And one of my biggest pet peeves is hearing people say that students receiving Special Education services "can't learn." That is an incredibly stupid statement. Every person can learn something in some way. They may not learn the same as everyone else. But they're still learning. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Want to play along?

Check out the Prompts below.


Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment