Saturday, April 14, 2018

Dear Future Me

Happy Saturday Y'all

Yesterday, as part of the #PSLoveMe Challenge, I used Prompt #5 to write a letter to myself in the past. If you missed it, go back (here LINK!!!) and read it first.  

Well, today, I'm sharing Prompt #6, which is...

Write a letter to Future you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dear Future Me, 

I used to try to plan life for you.

I always thought at some point, you'd have a husband, a houseful of kids living with you in a cute house with a white picket fence. And you know... At this point, seems incredibly unlikely considering my current relationship status.

But honestly, I'm okay with that.

Somewhere along the way, I realized planning for the future is pointless.

After all, what will be will be.

And you know...

I may not know what the future holds.

But I know one thing.

As awesome as I hope your life is Future Me, I'm not living for you.

I'm living for Right Now Me. 

I'm living for the moment.

Why? 


Image result for The future starts today

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Want to play along?

Check out the Prompts below.

Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment