Monday, April 16, 2018

Just for Me

A lot of the time, on Mondays I'm like this...

Related image

But today, I'm like this...

Image result for Happy Monday meme

Anywho, on with the post...

Today I'm continuing on my journey with the #PSLoveMe Challenge, a fun photo/writing challenge, which I'm using to help me stop being so critical of myself, and instead focus on loving, embracing, and learning who I truly am...

A beautiful creation of God.

And today, I'm on Prompt #7.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Prompt 7 - Share one thing that's JUST FOR YOU.

This was a tough prompt. 

Most of these I was able to quickly think of an answer. So I was able to prep the blog post a good bit ahead of time. But not this one.

So then, finally yesterday, it came to me...

What belongs to just ME?


This is my space in my classroom.

I have my desk.



And my books.


And my binders full of lesson ideas,
(or at least, they will be once I put them in there)...


And so much more...

It's my space.

I rarely have the chance to use this space during the school day.

But before/after school and on the weekends while working...

This space is mine. 


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Want to play along?

Check out the Prompts below.

Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment