Thursday, January 30, 2014

My One Thousand Gifts #'s 70 - 74

Each week, I'm highlighting new items I've added to my list of one thousand gifts. These aren't always big things. In fact, sometimes it's the littlest things that stick out the most. 

This week, I've added 5 new things...

#70 - a game of Scrabble

Who would've thought that something as simple as this could bring such joy to some of my students? :)

#71 - nems

Have you ever had these delicious items? Well, there's a lady that sells them just down the street from my school for a really cheap price and they are absolutely delicious! I love 'em!

#72 - new recipes 

I love cooking and I especially love trying out new recipes! ...especially when they turn out well! :)

#73 - productive days

...those days when you're able to finally get a lot of items checked off your to do list. I love days like that! Here's hoping I have a lot more of those :)

#74 - seeing the sunrise

Is there anything more beautiful?

And in case you want a recap of the other things on my list, you can find them below...


No comments:

Post a Comment