Saturday, May 17, 2014

109th Dear ____ Post


Dear Willow, You decided you didn’t want to wait any longer and made your entrance into this world on Wednesday. You were 8 lbs 1 oz of pure beauty and I can’t wait to meet you!

Dear Giraffe Chair, You’re what I purchased last week to bring back to the States for a special little girl I know. Could you be any cuter? :)

Dear New Recipe, You’re what I tried the other night and you turned out great! You included brown rice, bell peppers, onions, garlic, balsamic vinegar, oil, and a little bit of soy sauce. Yum!

Dear Power Outages, You’ve been happening a lot here lately. What’s the deal? Can you chill out please…

Dear Strawberries, I bought 2 kilos (4.4 pounds) of you the other day. Oh my word... That was the best purchase I've made in a long time :)
  
Dear Cleaning Out My Cabinets, You’re what I’ll be doing this weekend. The plan is to write out a list of what all I have left and make a meal plan for the rest of the time I’m here. By doing that, I’ll eat up what I have and not have to go grocery shopping anymore before leaving…

Dear Conference Calls, I had two of you this week. You can be a bit intimidating. I’m not going to lie. Having to speak to, and answer questions from, a group of people that you can’t actually see… Eek!

Dear Kids Club, It’s hard to believe that this coming Wednesday will be our last time to have you. I’ve got something super big and fun and exciting planned for us to do on Wednesday. And I must say... I’m hoping all the fun will help me forget that it will be my last time with these kids… :(

Dear John 14:15-28, I was reading you this week and was, once again, reminded about the awesomeness that is the Holy Spirit. I’m so thankful for all the Holy Spirit is in my life! What a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment