Friday, May 9, 2014

5 on Friday



ONE - Our high school is performing Fiddler on the Roof this weekend for the second weekend in a row. I may be one of the few people in the world that says this, but I'd never seen it before watching this past weekend, so it was all new for me and I loved it! We have such incredibly talented kids! It's a joy to watch them perform.

*Source*


TWO - Goodbyes stink. And one thing that will never go away in my line of work is having to say goodbyes. Boo :(


THREE - We broke out the parachute during game time in Kids Club this week. Oh my goodness, these kids had a blast! I now wish I hadn't waited all year to let them play with it. It was so much fun watching their eyes stay lit up because they were having so much fun! I loved it!





FOUR - Mother's Day is Sunday. This makes the 5th Mother's Day in a row that I've missed being able to spend with my mom. I'm so looking forward to next year and finally having the chance to be with her again on this special day. I'm a blessed girl to have such an amazing Mama :)



FIVE - I have so many family members, friends, and co-workers dealing with sickness and injuries right now. I was looking at my list of prayer requests this morning and felt almost overwhelmed at the high number. But God quickly brought to mind several verses to remind me of who's in charge of things. I'm so thankful that we serve the Master Healer!




No comments:

Post a Comment