Friday, May 16, 2014

5 on Friday

Today my 5 on Friday post is all about one topic...

ONE – I’d like to introduce the newest member of my family. This is my niece, Willow. Isn't she beautiful?


TWO – At times I don’t feel like I’m old enough to be a grown-up. I feel like my brother and I should still be at home with our parents, playing make believe, and having no cares in the world. But then, life catches up with me and I remember… Duh. We’re adults now. Last night my brother posted the following status on Facebook and it made my heart melt just a little :)


THREE – I love this picture of my brother, sister-in-law, and Willow. You can see such beautiful emotion and love and it makes my heart happy…


FOUR – Once I heard she’d arrived, I couldn’t wait to see a picture like the one below. Daisy’s now a big sister. I love that!



FIVE – I leave you with this adorable picture. Get ready to say “Awww” :)

No comments:

Post a Comment