Friday, March 8, 2019

This Week's Top 5

 Happy Friday Everybody


Image result for Friday

Each week I share the my Top 5 favorites from the week in my classroom, in various school activities, and in events happening on campus.

Here are my Top 5 Favorites from this week.

~ one ~

One of my kiddos performed in our school's talent show this past weekend. And y'all... I was so proud. It takes guts to get up on a stage in front of that many people and sing. And he did it. And not only did he sing... He sang so incredibly well! He totally blew me away with his talent! So yes, seeing him up there on that stage, singing his heart out, was a definite favorite for me.

Image may contain: 2 people, including Elisabeth Nichols, people smiling, selfie and closeup

~ two ~


Listening to music is a favorite past time of all of my students. So periodically, I play a bit of worship music while they are doing independent work. The other day, as I saw them working along, happily singing their favorite worship song, I was reminded once again, of just how much I love working at a Christian school :)


~ three ~

 One of my guys loves tests. Seriously... He loves them. So being able to study for a test on the information he'd recently learned about Costa Rica was definitely a favorite for him this week. And seeing children excited about learning is always, always, always a favorite of mine. :)

  
~ four ~ 

Have I mentioned how much I love working in a Christian School? It's something I say often because it's so true. I love that one of our core subjects is Bible. I love working with students, learning Bible verses, exploring all God and His Word have to offer us all as we go through these adventures called life.



~ five ~

My students' favorite seats are the "comfy seats," otherwise known as these camping chairs. It's the place of choice for fun reading or studying for a test or doing independent work.


What about YOU?

 What's been your favorite parts of this week?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today, I'm joining ErikaAndrea, and Narci and for their weekly Friday Favorites linkup. Click one of their names to and join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment