Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Photo Challenge Days 1-4

In case you're wondering what the November Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday. Feel free to play along. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 1's prompt was "The letter C..."

Since I forgot my camera at home and couldn't think of anything on my own that started with the letter C, I borrowed these pictures from my brother and sister-in-law of my niece in her costume. Isn't she the cutest ladybug ever?! :)



Day 2's prompt was "Color..."

I bought this canvas print not long after moving into my new apartment. I love the bright red! ...not to mention it's pictures from my favorite vacation (...maybe city) EVER :)


Day 3's prompt was "Breakfast..."

Frosted Wheats!!! I love love love these! And they're usually ridiculously expensive here but I finally found a cheaper box, so I grabbed it really quick before the store could change their mind and raise the price again :)




Day 4's prompt was "TV..."

I watched "Sweet Home Alabama" (my "I'm feeling homesick" movie) while eating breakfast this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment