Sunday, November 18, 2012

November Photo Challenge Days 12 - 18

In case you're wondering what the November Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday. Feel free to play along. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Day 12's prompt was "Drink..."

...one of my kiddos filling up her water bottle after PE today. I love the contrasting colors in this picture!

Day 13's prompt was "Where You Slept..."

2 fans + no cover sheet or blanket = still warm ... I'll be so happy when hot season is over!

Day 14's prompt was "Man-Made..."

Today was International Taste Day at school. We had food from a lot of different countries, made by parents and men and women in the community for lunch. It was a deliciously awesome day for sure! :)


Day 15's prompt was "In Your Bag..."

I use my bag full of colored pens to make studying and note taking seem a little more fun :)
Day 16's prompt was "The View From Your Window..."


...looking out the window in my classroom.

Day 17's prompt was "The Last Thing You Bought..."

"Ituku's Christmas Journey" - I bought this book at a Christmas Bazaar held in Dakar. I can't wait to read it to my class!
*Book review found here.

Day 18's prompt was "Happened This Weekend..."

washing clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment