Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday #4



On this Thursday, I'm thankful for...
  • my dad making it through a heart attack and subsequent heart surgery earlier this week.
  • the knowledge that exactly 6 weeks from today, I'll get to see my family again!
  • the knowledge that exactly 6 weeks from today, I'll get to FINALLY meet my niece!
  • a Women's Retreat this coming weekend with my fellow missionary ladies serving in Senegal :) 
  • being able to take a Personal Day on Tuesday to finally get caught up on rest and grad school assignments.
  • the hottest month of the year (in Senegal) finally being over.
  • finally being able to get my hair cut this past Friday.
  • the knowledge that Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away. Bring on the turkey! :)
  • the knowledge that Christmas is only 47 days away :)
  • a friend letting me use her shower when I didn't have any water.
  • another friend letting me use her washing machine when I still didn't have water.
  • people "back home" that continually support me through prayers, love and encouragement, and finances. 
What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment