Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday #3


On this Thursday, I'm thankful for...
  • the knowledge that I'll get to meet my niece exactly 7 weeks from today!
  • a job that I love.
  • a gift of banana bread from a student yesterday.
  • the truth of Jeremiah 29:11.
  • answered prayers.
  • that Halloween's over.
  • air conditioning in my classroom making these incredibly hot days not quite so unbearable.
  • a class full of students that challenge (in a good way) me every single day. 
  • that I haven't gotten the "bug" that's been passed through my class.
  • a new book of stickers to make both grading and behavior incentives more fun :)
  • a few true friends that I know I can count on to always provide a listening ear and shoulder to cry on (...and that if the roles were reversed I'd be the same way). 
  • someone that makes tasty tortillas for a good price :)
  • friends that invite me over (or let me invite myself) so I'm not always by myself.
  • the knowledge that I'll be FINALLY finished with grad school this coming May!
What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment