Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday #7



On this Thursday, I'm thankful for...
  • the knowledge that exactly 21 days from today, I'll get to see my family again and FINALLY, FINALLY meet my niece! :)
  • someone else teaching/leading Kids Club this week, which gave my already poor voice a little break.
  • finally getting a little sleep last night thanks to God and the inventor of codeine :)
  • hearing one of my girls reading the Christmas story to a few friends during buddy reading.
  • an awesome Thanksgiving break.
  • grad school almost being over for the semester.
  • finding a certain type of Christmas ornaments I'd been wishing I had.
  • a new recipe (broccoli cheddar soup) to try out tonight.
  • cooler temp's for a change. ...low 80s - WOOHOO! :)
What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment