Saturday, November 17, 2012

The 39th Dear _______ Post

Dear 33, You're exactly how many days are left until I get to see my family again and FINALLY meet my niece. I'm soooo incredibly excited for this! ...can't wait! :)

Dear International Appreciation Week, You happened this week at my school. My kids absolutely loved everything about you... the food, games, art activities, talent show, chapel service... everything! Thanks for making my 1st graders stay on "cloud nine" all week long :)

Dear Sore Throat, You've taken up residence in my body this week and I don't appreciate it. You weren't invited so you need to leave now. Thanks.

Dear Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, I made you for the first time the other day. You turned out pretty tasty and were pretty soothing for my sore throat. Now all I need is my mom here and I'm sure I'd feel all better in no time at all :)

Dear Black Flip Flops, You broke earlier this week. ...like unable-to-be-fixed-broke. Since you're a pair I wear quite often, this made me very sad :(

Dear Turkey, I love eating you. I'm looking forward to next week when I'll get the chance to do so.

Dear Christmas Bazaar, I'm heading out in a little while to go visit you. It's always fun to see what types of crafty things will be for sale. Plus, I still need to buy a few more Christmas gifts. So I'm hoping this'll be the day for that.

Dear Colored Pens, You make note taking and studying so much brighter and more fun.

Dear German Boxed Milk, You were the first milk I'd found in Dakar that I could stand to drink. And sadly, you're now gone. ...major sad face on this one :(

Dear Peanut Butter M&Ms, You were included in a gift basket I received at the Women's Retreat last weekend and I finally ate you this week and you definitely didn't disappoint. You are still my favorite flavor of M&Ms. ...too bad you're not sold here in Dakar. :)

Dear Overwhelmed, You're how I feel when I think of all the people and things I have to be thankful for. Seriously, I am so thankful for all God's blessed me with. I really do have it made!

No comments:

Post a Comment