Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday #6 ... Happy Thanksgiving!



This Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for...

  • my salvation.
  • the Bible.
  • my family.
  • an awesome job.
  • an amazing class.
  • a few really close friends.
  • awesome co-workers.
  • awesome bosses.
  • family away from family here in Dakar.
  • an amazing group of people that support me through prayer, encouragement, and finances.
  • not having to be alone on Thanksgiving.
  • being able to eat turkey on Thanksgiving (a luxury here).
  • that I work in a country where I can be open with what I'm doing.
  • an amazing apartment.
  • running water (when it's working).
  • electricity (when it's working).
  • a battery inverter for when the power goes out, so I can still run a fan and other small things.
  • my Christian heritage.
  • my home country being a free country.
  • knowing that I'll be able to see my family again exactly 4 weeks from today!
  • knowing that I'll FINALLY be able to meet my niece exactly 4 weeks from today!




No comments:

Post a Comment