Sunday, November 11, 2012

November Photo Challenge Days 5-11

In case you're wondering what the November Photo Challenge is... This is a challenge to take a photo a day, using a prompt given here. I'll post my photos for the week every Sunday. Feel free to play along. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Day 5's prompt was "5 o'clock..."

At 5:00 a.m., I was (for the first time ever) making a red velvet cake from scratch. 

Day 6's prompt was "A Favorite Thing..."

This will always be one of my most favorite things...my Bible. I'm thanking God today that His promises are true!

Day 7's prompt was "Reflection..."

When I looked in the mirror in my living room/kitchen area this morning, this is what I saw. There's a large bottle of water on the table that will have to be used to wash the dirty dishes left in the sink. We've had major water cuts the past week, leaving my building to only having running water in the wee hours of the morning. Boo to that!

Day 8's prompt was "Something You Do Everyday..."

Every night I fill up a water bottle (using water from my water filter) and then freeze it for work the next day. 

Day 9's prompt was "Small..."

We did Jellybean Math in 1st Grade today. They love these little candies :)

Day 10's prompt was "Can't Live Without..."

This card was in a gift basket I got at the Women's Retreat this weekend. And I thought it was perfect for today's prompt. I can't live without my God. He gives me hope and joy and peace. He gives me the gift of His Holy Spirit. I just can't imagine life without Him. *And since it's blurry, the verse is Romans 15:13 - May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as your trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. 

Day 11's prompt was "Night..."

...watching a new episode of Chopped while eating dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment