Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday #5


On this Thursday, I'm thankful for...
  • the knowledge that exactly 5 weeks from today, I'll get to see my family again AND finally meet my niece! Woohoo! :)
  • this past weekend's Women's Retreat and having a weekend full of good fellowship, food, and times of prayer.
  • being able to have a long chat with a friend and fellow missionary at the retreat that I haven't gotten to chat with in a long time
  • the privilege of teaching in such a culturally diverse school.
  • International Appreciation Week at my school...a week full of fun events that my class has absolutely LOVED. 
  • a class full of kids that genuinely do enjoy each other's company.
  • popsicles helping my sore throat feel just a little better.
  • the rare afternoon nap that gets me through a long day.
  • a friend that loaned me a pair of flip flops when the pair I was wearing broke.
  • plans for Thanksgiving so I don't have to be by myself.
  • that my Thanksgiving plans include the consuming of turkey.
  • God answering prayers in His own time, which often isn't when I want, but rather when God sees is best for me.
What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment