Sunday, February 3, 2013

February Photo Challenge Days 1 - 3

I'm participating in the February 2013 challenge, listed here and below. Feel free to play along :)



Day 1's prompt was "Fork." I forgot to take any photos today, so instead I found one online, courtesy of the Food Network. And since a couple friends and I were discussing how awesome chocolate covered strawberries are on our way to dinner tonight, finding this photo was even better for today :)

Source

Day 2's prompt was "Pattern." I took this photo while re-organizing my kitchen cabinets. I loved these dishes when I saw some friends that had some, so the next time I went shopping at Orca, I bought some for myself. There such fun colors. And they're plastic, so they're less likely to break. So...double points on this purchase :)



Day 3's prompt was "Something beginning with the letter, E." This semester I'm taking 3 classes, 2 of which start with the letter E :)




No comments:

Post a Comment