Monday, February 25, 2013

Randomness on a Monday

This is a picture of Theodor Seuss Geisel (a.k.a. Dr. Seuss). Had he lived, he would've been 109 this coming Saturday.

  • Sunday seems to be the day of the week that I get the most homesick. Sunday is the one day that my family was ALWAYS together. Due to school, work, etc., weekdays didn't always work out like that. But I knew we'd all be together on Sundays, enjoying spending time with each other at home and at church. So it's hard being so far away and being all by yourself, while you know they're all together...
  • I really like my current living arrangement. I love my apartment! I love living on my own. However, there are times when it's not as fun, like when you've "hit your limit" of being alone... (BOO to the lonely times). But, then you just have to remind yourself of all the pluses to living alone and that usually helps...
Anywho... Let's move to topics that are a little more fun.
  • This week is Spirit Week at our school. Today was my favorite...Pajama Day. There's nothing like getting to work in the comfiness of PJ's all day :)
  • This week is also a 3 day work week. I love my job. I love my class. But I also love my time off. Yay for perks of being a teacher :)
  • I've been working on scheduling services for this summer. So far, all of the services I've scheduled are out of state... It looks like I'll be making quite a few mini road trips this summer...
  • I'm turning 28 this year. I'm still not sure how I feel about that age...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment