Saturday, February 9, 2013

The 49th Dear _____ Post

Dear Kids Club, You started back this week. There were a little over 50 kids there this week! Awesomeness...pure awesomeness :)
Dear Package from Home, You came this week, full of delicious goodies and the University of South Alabama plates and napkins I shamelessly bought for myself, which I plan to use at the party I'll be throwing myself in May when I graduate with my Master's degree :)
Dear Frozen Tampico Drink, I love you. You're especially nice on a really hot and sunny Dakar day.  Thanks for being the refreshingly tasty treat you are. 
Dear Darkness, I walk to school in you every morning. ...not my favorite time of the day to be out walking, but I guess that's a part of life... I will say, though... I'm really enjoying getting to see the starts and moon every morning :)
Dear Scary, You're what the sight in this picture looks like. This is a little too close to my apartment building for my liking...
Dear Even More Scary, You're how the same picture looks up close. Anyone see a problem in these pictures?
Dear 1st Graders, I feel so blessed to be your teacher :)
Dear Adorable, You're the word I'd use to describe this picture. This little guy is in my class, but was placed in a different age group during Olympics as the rest of his peers, so I hadn't gotten to watch him in any of his events until this one. He was waiting his turn to jump rope and I asked him to smile and say cheese. This is the smile I got :)
Dear Tote Bag, You're my new shopping bag. Today's purchases include sour cream, chips, salami, bread, cheese, water, coke, and tea. The cake mix was a goodie sent to me in a package from home that I forgot to bring home yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment