Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday




  • the hope of eternity with my Savior.
  • the upbeat, positive attitude held by my Papa (my grandfather) even after being diagnosed with cancer. It's the hope of a future of living in Heaven with Jesus Christ - knowing without a shadow of a doubt of where you'll be spending eternity - knowing that you are truly living right and doing what God calls you to do. 
  • such an amazing example of how a Christian should act. My Papa is one of the most amazingly godly men I've ever met. I pray to God that one day I'll be blessed with a husband that's even half the man my Papa is!
  • a great return of Kids Club. We had between 50 and 60 kids come this week. That's almost the entire elementary school plus a few visitors! Woohoo! :)
  • everything FINALLY falling into place with my Comps exam I have to take in March.
  • a friend that showed what it means to be a true friend earlier this week.
  • getting to hang out a lot this week with an awesome family that makes me feel like I'm part of the family :)
  • a dinner invite tonight to an amazingly delicious restaurant to celebrate a friend's birthday.
  • good friends. I don't use the word "friend" lightly. It means something. I don't call you my friend simply because we know each other really well. I feel so grateful for the friends God's placed in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment