Sunday, October 20, 2013

Currently

I'm currently watching this show almost every night to unwind before bed. I love it! :)

I'm currently rereading my notes from church this morning. ...awesome message on sin and digging deep in the Word.

I'm currently sitting in my classroom. I brought lunch with me today so after church, I could just go straight to my classroom and do some work, thanks to me not being quite so productive yesterday. And since I've been working non-stop since I got here, I'm giving my brain a break by finishing up this post.

I'm currently planning to catch up on Duck Dynasty tonight with some friends. ...such a fun show! 

I'm currently loving the Jubilee Project Films on youtube. They are all super inspiring and raising awareness for all sorts of diseases, disabilities, and for various people groups. My favorite video is Language of Love. Check them out!

And speaking of youtube, I'm currently realizing that it can be quite addictive. Wow. I should probably stay off of there during the work week :)

I'm currently wishing the high humidity would leave. We got a slight reprieve for a few days, tricking us into thinking cool season was here early. Ha! The humidity came back with a vengeance after that!

I'm currently planning to finally start back walking/jogging (and build back up to running) in the mornings before school. I hate having to wake up even earlier than I already do (which is quite early). Not to mention it being so ridiculously hot and humid, even super early in the morning. But it will so be worth it. I love how I feel when I'm done. I love that I have more energy throughout the day. And I love knowing that it's one more thing I can do to help me reach my goal.

Speaking of that goal, I've started and restarted a blog post about it, but keep deleting what I type. I think that I'm currently realizing I'm just not ready to post it yet. I think once I get down to my goal "place," then I'll post. But for now, I'll just say that my goal is "____ by 30." I'm giving myself 1 year and 11 months (from last month when I started this) to lose a certain amount of weight and get down to a certain size and really, just to get healthy. God knows I need to do this. It's an area that I've struggled with for long enough. It's time to quit making excuses and just do it. And I figure by giving myself such a long amount of time (with smaller goals along the way), it'll be a little easier. So, wish me luck...  August 6, 2015, I'll be a new person :)

I'm currently glad my dad's doing so much better. It was nice talking to him yesterday and hearing how good he sounds. It amazes me that it's already been 11 days since his surgery. Wow - Time flies!

I'm currently compiling the list of addresses to get ready to mail out my latest newsletter. It's yet another time to pray for each and every church, family, and individual that supports my ministry here in Dakar. Seeing those people's names, addresses, and email addresses is so overwhelming. I am just so incredibly grateful to all of the people partnering with me and supporting me through their prayers, encouragement, and finances. What a gift these people truly are!

I'm currently glad it's almost Thanksgiving Break! I realize there are still 5 1/2 weeks left, but it's our next break... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment