Sunday, October 27, 2013

Currently

I'm currently thankful that I still have water at home. There were rumors that it would be cut this weekend. Praise Jesus that hasn't happened yet. Although, it looks like the rumors have now changed to saying it'll be Tuesday when it's cut.

I'm currently mapping out my week. Starting tomorrow, my calendar is pretty full (for the whole week). While I do like my free time, I must admit that I like keeping busy. So I guess that means I'll really like this week :)

I'm currently sad that my favorite pair of flip flops are dying. I've rigged them up with tape, but I just don't think they're going to make it... Dear Black Teva's, You served me well for quite a while. I wish you'd lasted longer. But now I'll give you a fitting burial in a trash can. Boo :(

I'm currently taking a break from working to write this post. I've been working in my classroom since church got out and I think my brain's trying to tell me it's ready for a break.

I'm currently planning meals for the week. What am I having? I'm glad you asked. Monday- hummus & veggies, Tuesday - jambalaya, Wednesday - salad, Thursday - gumbo & salad, Friday - leftovers

I'm currently missing the days of naps and carefree afternoon play times. Oh childhood... Why didn't I cherish you more :)

I'm currently daydreaming about what it'd be like to go on a cruise after seeing a friend's vacation photos on Facebook...

I'm currently looking forward to the month of November. I've got a lot of stuff planned, for my classes and for myself too. There's also Thanksgiving and a few days off from school. And the best of all... Since my rule is to wait until November 1st, I can put my Fall decorations up and start putting out my Christmas decorations. Come on November! I'm ready for ya!

I'm currently blasting my worship music and loving it. It's so much easier to procrastinate work to music :)

I'm currently loving how students keep coming by my classroom window to say hi and chat since they saw me in here working.

I'm currently grateful for the breeze coming in the windows and the fans on inside. Those are helping make this incredibly hot and and humid day not feel quite so bad...

I'm currently happy about the 7 pounds I've lost. I know that's not a lot, but it's better than nothing. And it's putting me a little closer to my goal, which I'll blog about one day...

I'm currently praying I don't get the sickness that's been going around our school. I have had at least 2 students out every day this past week with this plague flu. And there have been countless other students and staff members out too. I guess we're taking sharing seriously here... :)

I'm currently reading up on the educational doctoral program at Vanderbilt. I love the sound of a certain degree they offer. I love the course descriptions. I love the descriptions of the faculty. I love it all. I don't, however, love the cost, the location, or the thought of going back to school for 3 to 4 more years...

And speaking of school, I'm currently loving this photo/quote that someone posted on Facebook.

*Source*

No comments:

Post a Comment