Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Today I'm thankful for so many things, but especially...


  • an online devotion that answered a question I've been dealing with for quite a while. At first I wondered why God waited until just now to reveal His answer to me. Then it hit me. Duh... It's all in His perfect timing. Thank you God for your awesome timing!
  • a Bible Study I'm doing with some friends from work. I've always been fascinated by the life of David. And again, I'm seeing how it's totally God's perfect timing that would allow me to participate in this study at the exact moment in my life when it's needed the most.
  • a fun book to offer an escape and de-stresser at the end of a long, hard day.
  • a place to work that ends up feeling like "home." It's so nice to be a part of such a great community. 
  • a quote that really sums up my job as a teacher. It's a hard one, but one that is so incredibly rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment