Sunday, January 26, 2014

20 Questions

So here are my responses to 20 questions.  If you feel like asking or sharing, please post a comment with a question or response or two of your own.  Can't wait to learn more about you too!

What's your nickname? A few people call me "E." My niece calls me "Zizzie." But that's it.

How do you spend your days? teaching the future leaders of tomorrow :)

What's on the agenda for today? movie, lunch, & pedicures with a friend in a couple hours, then working in my classroom for a few hours until time for church tonight


What's the latest advice you were given? "Just pray about. That's all you can do."


What's the last advice YOU gave? "Remember to take care of yourself too"

If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? definitely...London, England

What's the last reason you laughed? ...laughing at the movie I was watching with my friend this morning.

Have children? Want children? No children yet. ...hopefully will in the future, though. Of course I need a husband first :)

What ability or skill do you most wish you had (that you don't have already)? Being fluent in French would be nice.

What was your favorite subject in high school?  English

Last movie you watched? Letters to Juliet

Last tv show you watched? Home Improvement

Last song you listened to? "Follow You" by Leeland

Last website you visited? a friend's blog

What's your dream job? to run an orphanage in Africa

If you had to choose only one: cat or dog? dog - I hate cats!

Worst part of your job? the goodbyes

Aside from food, water, and shelter, what one thing could you not go a day without? my Bible

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? teaching in some way on the mission field. ...having a husband and a kid would be nice :)

Where do you see yourself in 20 years? teaching in some way on the mission field. ...preferably with a husband and children

What do you want to know about me? Ask away, readers! I promise I'll answer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment