Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Currently in the Life of Me

Hi. Thanks for stopping by. Are you curious about what's going on in my life right now? I know you're just dying to know :) Here's what I'm currently up to.

I'm currently...

...happy with how our first day back at school went today. I missed "my" kids :)

...happy with how productive I was this weekend. I'm striving to not be such a bad (or would it be good?) procrastinator this year. 

Speaking of which... I posted my New Year's Goals the other day. If you missed it, click here and you can see them. I'm currently working towards these goals and plan to incorporate them into my life all year.

And back to the list. I'm currently...

...loving being back in flip flop weather. This girl loves her flip flops :)

...reading the Yada Yada Prayer Group series. I'm on book #1 and am liking it so far. One of my New Year's goals was/is to read for fun more. And thankfully, our school's library has an amazingly extensive collection of books. So between that, and the free books on iBooks, I'll be set for a while. 

...planning to incorporate some new, fun things in all of my classes.  Yay for having a job I love! 

...working on a couple writing projects. I've always loved writing, so this is something I'm really enjoying.

...enjoying reading and journaling through the Bible. My goal is to read through the entire Bible and journal my thoughts, things I learn, things God teaches me, etc., as I go. The Bible is such a fascinating book. I've read everything in it many times already, but each time I open it, I feel like I learn something new. Seriously... This happens every single time. How many other books make you do that? Not many... 

No comments:

Post a Comment