Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Currently

Since this is my first "free" evening in a while and I had some time to kill, I thought I'd post a new "Currently in the Life of Moi" :)

Want to know what's currently going on in my life?

I'm currently...

...glad my dad's out of the hospital and am praying that this newest medication will do its job and help him to feel better.

...a little nervous about a meeting I have coming up soon.

...looking over my To Do List for the rest of this week. Wow! There's a lot on there.

...wondering what's up with the weather lately. One day it's super cold and the next it's hot and humid. Of course, I did grow up in Alabama, the most confused weather state there is.

And speaking of Alabama weather...

I'm currently praying for all those affected by this winter storm that's come through the state.

I'm currently in awe of the teachers that have stayed at school, taking care of all those sweet babies who couldn't get home. They've thought up fun activities for them to do. They've fed them. They've made nice pallets for them to sleep on. They've kept them safe and happy and loved on them 'til their parents are finally able to get to them. These teachers are amazing y'all!

I'm also currently annoyed with people that make fun of Southerners getting so worked up about this type of weather. Not cool guys...

And now back to my list. I'm currently...

...happy to hear news that corn on the cob is finally in season here in Dakar. Now if I could just find someone selling it...

...looking forward to the weekend already. Is that a bad sign? :)

...really enjoying a writing project I'm doing. I've always loved to write.

...thankful for leftovers in my fridge so I don't have to make dinner tonight. :)

So what are you currently up to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment