Saturday, January 4, 2014

The 91st Dear ____ Post

Dear 2014, You've arrived! Here's to an awesome year! I look forward to seeing what awesomeness you'll behold.

Dear Zizzie, You're what my niece calls me since Lizzie seems to be a bit tricky. And you know what? I love it! ...especially when it comes from her cute little mouth. I so love that little girl!

Dear Turnip Greens and Black-Eyed Peas, In keeping with tradition, we had you on New Year's and oh my goodness were you amazing!

Dear Bama, I was happy to be able to watch you play on a big screen tv as compared to my tiny laptop screen for a change. I just wished the outcome would've been different. Oh well. I guess you can't win them all...

Dear 18F, You're what it was this morning. What's up with that?! I thought I was in Alabama. We're not supposed to have weather like that! 

Dear Heater in My Car, Praise Jesus for you! You are absolutely positively amazing! I totally heart you :)

Dear Blessing, You're what I received yesterday "out of the blue" from one of my supporting churches. I'm so thankful for you and for the way God's children listen to his leadings. 

Dear Frustrated, You are how I feel over the fact that my dad's doctor has yet to tell him results from all the tests they've ran over the past couple weeks. It's ridiculous to make someone wait and suffer like my dad is. He's losing weight at too fast of a rate (79 pounds in 2 months). He still has an incredibly small appetites and he's still getting sick. I just don't understand why they're making him continue to wait like this. It just makes me sad to see it. It's not fair. That's all.

Dear Packing, I suppose I should start you pretty soon. After all, I do leave in 4 days. 

Dear Dakar, I'm happy to be heading back to you pretty soon. But at the same time, it's going to be so hard to leave my family, especially since my dad's health issues are still a bit up in the air. It's always bittersweet...

Dear 2013 Christmas Vacation, You've been amazing. What a huge, huge blessing to even be able to come home this year! I'll cherish the memories made during this time for sureand will never, ever forget what a blessing you were!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, we will keep your family in our prayers. Glad to see that you enjoyed your vacation back home. And I can't help but say this - Boomer Sooner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayers.

    As for the Sooners comment... :)

    ReplyDelete