Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The 93rd Dear _____ Post

Dear Weekend, Praise Jesus! You've arrived! While this week has been a fun one, with classes that went well, students that enjoyed learning, and a teacher that loved her job, it's also been a long, tiring one. So I am so happy to see you Weekend! I have somewhere to go today and I have a little work to do, but I'm looking forward to being able to enjoy some rest and relaxation tomorrow.

Dear Nap Time, I'm so sorry that young children don't appreciate you like they should. It's so sad. Honestly, I think we all need to incorporate you into our daily lives. Who's with me? :)

Dear Honey Bunches of Oats with Pecan Bunches, You are truly a box of amazing deliciousness. Thanks for being a fun surprise treat at the store. I'm so looking forward to eating your awesomeness.

Dear obama (the ice cream), Today was the first day since being back in Dakar that I got to have you. Oh I so enjoyed you! Thanks for being the best ice cream ever! :)

Dear Good Report, You're what my dad got from his doctor this week. Woohoo! :)

Dear A Little Over 5 Hours, You're how long the church dedication I went to lasted today. Yes I was tired (and ready for lunch) by the time left. But I did enjoy myself. What a joy to share in this special day.  I'm glad I went! 

Dear Good Day, You're what I had today. Thank you for a long talk with a good friend, a job I love, going to church here, good food, obama ice cream, and an early bed time :)

Dear 8:15 p.m., You're what time it is at this very minute and this old fuddy-duddy is going to bed :) 

Dear Prayer, You're what I'm spending quite a bit of time in. God and I have some things to discuss. Well, actually my plan is to zip my lips and open my ears so He can do all the talking. Anyone reading this? Feel free to help me pray. God knows the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment