Thursday, May 21, 2015

A Dear _____ Post

I haven't done a Dear ____ post in a while, so I thought now might be a good time.

Dear Last Day with Students, You're what today is at my school. It seems like just yesterday school started and I was meeting my kiddos. Now it's time to say goodbye.


Dear Last Day for Teachers, You're tomorrow! Can I get an Amen?!


Dear This School Year, You've been tough. I'm not gonna lie. You've challenged me to be better and better. And you've confirmed what I've always said... Out of the three areas I'm trained in, Special Education is by far my most favorite!

Dear I love it!, You're how I'd describe my feelings toward my job. No lie, y'all. It may be difficult at times and include a ridiculous amount of paperwork. But I really do love it!

Dear 5th Grade Graduation, You happened yesterday. I loved getting to know so many of these kiddos this year!


Dear 6 Days, You're how many days are left 'til I fly to Senegal! Eek!! :)


Dear Packing, I'm not really looking forward to you. But alas, you're a necessary evil attached to traveling.

Dear Unexpected Day with My Mama, You're what I'll have on Monday. Yay for extra time spent with just me and her :)

Dear Dinner with the Fam, You're what I'm having tomorrow evening. It'll also be my time to say goodbye to these two cuties and their mama...


Dear Daddy, I've missed you so much this week. And as I plan this trip to Senegal, I can't help but miss you more. You were my #1 supporter, pushing/guiding me to follow the call God placed on my life...

Dear God, Thank you for the friends you've placed in my life. Friends like the ones described in this quote...


No comments:

Post a Comment